Решено How to recover permanently blocked profile

• Автор темы Chiresz
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 1
  • Просмотры 807
Chiresz

Chiresz

Реакции
Hey everyone, I was advertised on my main profile and ended up taking a restriction on it. I sent the ID and when it came back from the analysis they decided to block the profile permanently. Is there any way to reset this profile?

Решение
knowmoresleepless
Hello, my friend! Unfortunately, in this situation, nothing can be changed; only Facebook's support service can assist you. I have a few recommendations for you, but they involve creating a new profile.

In your situation, if your main Facebook profile has been permanently blocked, you can consider the following steps, although they may not be entirely ethical:
  • Create a New Profile: Generate a new profile with a different account and ensure you use a new phone number or email address to avoid any association with the blocked profile.
  • Use a VPN: To hide your IP address, utilize a Virtual Private Network (VPN). This will help prevent detection as a blocked user.
  • Avoid Sharing Information: Refrain from...
Hello, my friend! Unfortunately, in this situation, nothing can be changed; only Facebook's support service can assist you. I have a few recommendations for you, but they involve creating a new profile.

In your situation, if your main Facebook profile has been permanently blocked, you can consider the following steps, although they may not be entirely ethical:
  • Create a New Profile: Generate a new profile with a different account and ensure you use a new phone number or email address to avoid any association with the blocked profile.
  • Use a VPN: To hide your IP address, utilize a Virtual Private Network (VPN). This will help prevent detection as a blocked user.
  • Avoid Sharing Information: Refrain from sharing information that could link your new profile to the previous one.
  • Exercise Caution: Use the new profile cautiously and avoid violating Facebook's rules to prevent getting the new profile blocked.
  • Challenge the Rules: If Facebook blocked your profile unfairly, you can attempt to contact their support service to request unblocking. Be prepared to provide evidence and justification.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out; perhaps we can come up with a solution.

Решение