Вопрос advertising analysis problem

Вопрос
transformers

transformers

Реакции
Hello, the nutra experience full of failures continues. :(
Today I tried a new offer and it was adult nutra niche, so penis enlargement like performance.
Everything was going well, I received a lot of leads from the first day and it was very exciting. I thought it shouldn't be this easy, if it were that easy, everyone would do it and I faced the truth :)

There are 29 garbage leads, so these are most likely blacklist and if you look at the statistics, they are not counted in the approved rate
My payment per approved rate is 14$

approved rate 19

I made a plan like this.

14*19/100 = 2,66 lead cost.

Ads in the form of 1-4-1

each ad set costs 12.5$ budget
ad sets first day costperlead > leadcost*3 closedadset
ad sets second and third costperlead > leadcost closedadset
ad sets from day four costperlead < leadcost
closedadset

I made a plan in this way, I used the resources on the forum while making this plan, but I made up the plan myself. I will ask you to comment on my plan, and since there are 29 garbage leads, the whole plan I set up has been wasted because there are 2 times the number of real leads and they do not affect the aprroved rate I don't know what to do, maybe it may be logical to change it in the niche, there are not so many garbage leads in other niches.

I'm waiting for your ideas on what path we should follow from now on and how I can analyze without caring about garbage statistics.

Hello, I think I found the reason for the error. Even if you type the letter a in the phone number section on the opening page, it does not prevent you from submitting the form. I added a filter for this.