• Автор темы transformers
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 2
  • Просмотры 291
Вопрос
transformers

transformers

Реакции
Hello, I have tried nutra before, I keep trying but I am constantly making losses, I have a few questions.
I saw alex slebezenko's opinion that the app market is over, so is it unreasonable to start in the gambling niche or if so which method to start with?
Which niche would you recommend for a beginner?
I need advice on this, yes I know that the choice of niche can vary depending on the person, so I will talk a little about myself.
The important thing is to learn the business, I'm not in a hurry to make money, but it's important for me to have a niche that can scale more easily when I make money.
My budget is +20k$ and I can increase it more if needed.
I have no experience, I have only tested enough to lose a few thousand dollars, I have done both gambling and nutra tests.
What should I look for when choosing an affiliate program?

Hello! It's understandable that you've faced challenges in the nutra niche and are considering exploring other options like the gambling niche. While the app market might be saturated, there are still opportunities in various niches, including gambling, if approached strategically.

When considering which niche to enter, it's essential to factor in your interests, market demand, competition level, and scalability. Since you're a beginner aiming to learn the business and prioritize scalability, here are some recommendations:
  • Evergreen Niches: Consider niches with consistent demand over time, such as health and wellness, personal finance, or lifestyle. These niches tend to have a broad audience and offer opportunities for long-term growth.
  • Research Market Demand: Use tools like Google Trends, keyword research tools, and industry reports to gauge the demand for different niches. Look for niches with a growing or stable audience interest.
  • Competition Analysis: Assess the competition level in each niche. While some competition is healthy, too much saturation can make it challenging to establish yourself. Look for niches where you can differentiate yourself or target underserved segments.
  • Affiliate Program Quality: When choosing an affiliate program, prioritize reputable companies with high-quality products or services, reliable tracking and payment systems, and good affiliate support. Read reviews, seek recommendations, and look for programs with favorable commission structures and terms.
  • Scalability Potential: Evaluate the scalability potential of each niche. Consider factors like the size of the target audience, the possibility of expanding into related sub-niches, and the availability of growth opportunities over time.
  • Budget Allocation: With a budget of $20k (and the potential to increase it), allocate your resources wisely. Invest in market research, testing, and optimization to maximize your chances of success.
Ultimately, the key is to choose a niche that aligns with your interests, offers growth potential, and allows you to apply your budget effectively. Take your time to research and assess different options before making a decision. If you need further assistance or advice on specific affiliate programs or niche selection, feel free to ask!

P.s Starting from May, we will offer free training on nutra advertising! In this training, we'll cover all topics related to setting up advertising accounts, creating creatives, and methods of cloaking. We'll guide each student towards achieving results, from zero to lead in affiliate program statistics.

Hello! It's understandable that you've faced challenges in the nutra niche and are considering exploring other options like the gambling niche. While the app market might be saturated, there are still opportunities in various niches, including gambling, if approached strategically.

When considering which niche to enter, it's essential to factor in your interests, market demand, competition level, and scalability. Since you're a beginner aiming to learn the business and prioritize scalability, here are some recommendations:
  • Evergreen Niches: Consider niches with consistent demand over time, such as health and wellness, personal finance, or lifestyle. These niches tend to have a broad audience and offer opportunities for long-term growth.
  • Research Market Demand: Use tools like Google Trends, keyword research tools, and industry reports to gauge the demand for different niches. Look for niches with a growing or stable audience interest.
  • Competition Analysis: Assess the competition level in each niche. While some competition is healthy, too much saturation can make it challenging to establish yourself. Look for niches where you can differentiate yourself or target underserved segments.
  • Affiliate Program Quality: When choosing an affiliate program, prioritize reputable companies with high-quality products or services, reliable tracking and payment systems, and good affiliate support. Read reviews, seek recommendations, and look for programs with favorable commission structures and terms.
  • Scalability Potential: Evaluate the scalability potential of each niche. Consider factors like the size of the target audience, the possibility of expanding into related sub-niches, and the availability of growth opportunities over time.
  • Budget Allocation: With a budget of $20k (and the potential to increase it), allocate your resources wisely. Invest in market research, testing, and optimization to maximize your chances of success.
Ultimately, the key is to choose a niche that aligns with your interests, offers growth potential, and allows you to apply your budget effectively. Take your time to research and assess different options before making a decision. If you need further assistance or advice on specific affiliate programs or niche selection, feel free to ask!

P.s Starting from May, we will offer free training on nutra advertising! In this training, we'll cover all topics related to setting up advertising accounts, creating creatives, and methods of cloaking. We'll guide each student towards achieving results, from zero to lead in affiliate program statistics.
I am looking forward to the training in May. If you have a service such as paid consultancy, I would definitely like to benefit from it.
(I know you answered all the questions here, but I think I could make faster progress if we had the chance to get faster answers in one-on-one counseling and analyze and evaluate the ads together. I can guarantee that I desire this. I want it very much and I will be your first student.)