Вопрос How to transfer a business manager (BM) from a blocked profile to a new profile?

• Автор темы Chiresz
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 2
  • Просмотры 1.011
Вопрос
Chiresz

Chiresz

Реакции
Sup guys,

Recently I had a block on my facebook profile, I sent a document, but it still hasn't been approved and it's been under review for two weeks now. I tried to transfer the business manager (BM) from this blocked profile to my other profile, but I'm not succeeding due to the block. Is there any trick to accomplish this?

Hi friend, I'd love to help you out!), but I need more information. Has Facebook put restrictions on a business manager's account or profile? Based on this information, I will give you the answer to your question)

Hi friend, I'd love to help you out!), but I need more information. Has Facebook put restrictions on a business manager's account or profile? Based on this information, I will give you the answer to your question)
Hi friend, how's going? Yes friend, The Facebook has put retrictions on my profile and not my business manager's. But because of the block on my profile I can't do anything in business manager's