• Автор темы FlooW
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 2
  • Просмотры 1.039
FlooW

FlooW

Реакции
Hello everybody!

I'm from Brazil, and here a lot of people talk about PLR and Dropshipping. But these niches, I believe, are very saturated and highly competitive (correct me if not), and now a wave of betting house affiliates is starting…

And I would like your opinion, who are highly respected with authority in the market to help me where I'm going, a strategy for a bookmaker affiliate or whichever niche is best, or none of the 3 and go for some other specific one, what do you think? advise me to follow and go in search of the million?

Решение
knowmoresleepless
Greetings from Brazil! Your thoughts are quite understandable, and indeed, niches like PLR and Dropshipping can be saturated and competitive. Sports betting affiliate marketing can also hold promise, but let's delve into a few key points to help you make a more informed decision.

• Competitiveness: As you rightly noted, all three niches you mentioned can be competitive. It's important to conduct market research to gauge the strength of competition in each and evaluate your chances of successful entry.
  • Interest and Knowledge: Choosing a niche that genuinely interests you and aligns with your existing knowledge or experience is crucial. Working within a field that resonates with you will make it easier to...
I think I wasn't so clear in this post, so repost here again

Hey guys!

I'm from Brazil, and here a lot of people talk about PLR and Dropshipping, but these niches, I believe, are very saturated and highly competitive, and now a wave of bookmaker affiliates is starting here…

And I would like your opinion, who are very respected and with authority in the market to help me which is worthwhile, a strategy for a bookmaker affiliate or the niche that is better, or none of the 3 and go for some other specific one, what do you advise? What better way to make millions?

Greetings from Brazil! Your thoughts are quite understandable, and indeed, niches like PLR and Dropshipping can be saturated and competitive. Sports betting affiliate marketing can also hold promise, but let's delve into a few key points to help you make a more informed decision.

• Competitiveness: As you rightly noted, all three niches you mentioned can be competitive. It's important to conduct market research to gauge the strength of competition in each and evaluate your chances of successful entry.
  • Interest and Knowledge: Choosing a niche that genuinely interests you and aligns with your existing knowledge or experience is crucial. Working within a field that resonates with you will make it easier to create quality content and engage with your audience.
  • Trends and Demand: Study the current trends and market demand. This can help you identify which niche holds more promise at the moment.
  • Uniqueness: Regardless of the chosen niche, strive to offer something unique and valuable to your audience. This could involve a distinctive approach, high-quality content, or unique offerings.
  • Long-Term Strategy: View your choice as a long-term strategy. While the pursuit of a "million" is possible, it typically requires time, effort, and consistent development.

Ultimately, niche selection hinges on your interests, knowledge, resources, and strategic vision. In addition to the niches mentioned, consider exploring other possibilities that align with your interests and market needs. Regardless of your chosen path, ongoing learning, development, and adaptation to market changes are vital.

Решение