Решено Проверенное объявление, которое продает, но в плохом БМ.

oapusz_

oapusz_

Реакции
So, I have a verified ad that passed the advertising test and made 2 sales with a verified public, but, unfortunately, I lost the account in which I promoted this ad.

So now I'm using the first business manager. But when I ran a commercial campaign, the numbers were terrible.
Has something similar happened to you before? I know advertising sells, but BM is kind of crap.

So I ran an engagement campaign to improve the account's ranking and see if it would improve the sales campaign and show it to a more qualified audience.

So if I advertise again on this new account and continue to not sell... BM is to blame, right? Стоит ли мне покупать новый аккаунт бизнес-менеджера?

Ps: Sorry, my first language isn't Russian as you can see in the image that I sent.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Решение
knowmoresleepless
Hi, you can choose not to buy and pass the restrictions to ban advertising actions and from that you will increase the trust from Facebook, but if this option is not available then it is better to buy a new business manager. Good luck bro!) If you have any questions, please contact me!)
Hi, you can choose not to buy and pass the restrictions to ban advertising actions and from that you will increase the trust from Facebook, but if this option is not available then it is better to buy a new business manager. Good luck bro!) If you have any questions, please contact me!)

Решение