• Автор темы transformers
  • Дата начала
  • Ответы 3
  • Просмотры 341
Вопрос
transformers

transformers

Реакции
Hello I realize I'm asking too many questions ))
I have read many cases and guides on the forum and the forum has been very useful for me, but there was something I could not find on the forum.
Of course I don't speak Russian so I may not have searched properly.
Question1
Which metrics should we track?
Here are some metrics I follow
Uniq ctr / Lead / Cost per Lead(Result) / Cost per unique link click / CPM

So how should I analyze them.
Many guides say to stop bad ads.
But how do we understand a bad ad, for example, if an ad's uniq ctr is less than 3% and has spent at least 20 dollars, stop it.
Or if it spent 50 dollars and has no leads, stop it.
I gave these as examples, I don't have any information on this subject, is there any guide on this subject?

Hello transformers!) It's great to hear that you've found the forum helpful! Tracking and analyzing metrics is indeed crucial for optimizing your advertising campaigns. Here's how you can approach analyzing the metrics you mentioned:

• Unique CTR (Click-Through Rate): This metric indicates the percentage of unique users who clicked on your ad after seeing it. A low unique CTR could suggest that your ad creative or targeting is not resonating well with your audience. You can compare the unique CTR of different ads to identify which ones are performing better and which ones need improvement. Consider pausing or refining ads with consistently low unique CTRs.
  • Lead and Cost per Lead (Result): These metrics are essential for understanding the effectiveness of your advertising in generating leads. A high cost per lead may indicate that your ad targeting or messaging needs refinement, or that your offer is not compelling enough. Analyze the performance of different ad sets and ads to identify patterns and optimize your targeting and messaging accordingly.
  • Cost per Unique Link Click: This metric measures the cost of each unique click on your ad link. It helps assess the efficiency of your ad spend in driving traffic to your destination, such as a landing page or website. A high cost per unique link click could indicate issues with your targeting or ad relevance. Review the performance of your ads to identify opportunities to improve ad relevance and targeting to reduce costs.
  • CPM (Cost per Mille): CPM measures the cost of reaching 1,000 people with your ad. It provides insights into the efficiency of your ad spend in terms of impressions. Monitor your CPM to ensure you're getting good value for your ad impressions. Compare CPM across different campaigns to identify trends and optimize your budget allocation.
When it comes to determining when to stop or adjust ads, it's essential to consider your campaign goals, budget, and performance benchmarks. While there may not be strict rules for when to stop ads based solely on specific metrics, you can use your campaign objectives and performance targets to guide your decisions. Experiment with different approaches and monitor the impact on your key metrics over time to refine your strategies.

While there may not be a definitive guide on when to stop ads based on specific metrics, you can learn from your campaign data and iterate your strategies to improve performance continuously. Don't hesitate to test different ad creatives, targeting options, and bidding strategies to find what works best for your objectives.

If you have specific questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

What's your aim, friend? Looking to jazz up your brand recognition, reel in some fresh leads, give your sales a nice little bump, make your customers even happier, or chase after a different dream? Once you've got your goals all lined up, you can pick out metrics that tie straight into them.

What's your aim, friend? Looking to jazz up your brand recognition, reel in some fresh leads, give your sales a nice little bump, make your customers even happier, or chase after a different dream? Once you've got your goals all lined up, you can pick out metrics that tie straight into them.
I'm doing nutra, so my goal is to gain potential customers for a cheaper price.